Friday, January 21, 2011

My Picks for New Product Lines in 2011!

Here are my very favorite new lines for 2011. I hope you check them out!!

Teresa Collins Notations and Blingage: papercrafterscorner.typepad.com/papercra...-corner/sneak-peeks/

Teresa Collins is always distinctive, elegant, and upscale. She is, as you know, my favorite designer. I would love it if CW would carry her product!!!

Teresa Collins Sports edition II:
teresacollins.typepad.com/

Such original designs that are perfect for older kids who are athletes as well as the small fry.


7 Gypsies Lille
www.papercrafterscorner.com/papercrafter...7-gypsies-lille.html

and

www.papercrafterscorner.com/papercrafter...sneak-7-gypsies.html

I think 7 gypsies is just the right mix of vintage and grunge!

Bo Bunny Gabriel:
www.papercrafterscorner.com/papercrafter...bunny-gabrielle.html

Sweet colors! I love turquoise, brown and pink!

Graphic 45 Core Impressions:
www.papercrafterscorner.com/papercrafter...ssions-timeless.html

Wow! Fabulous textures!

Crate Paper Portrait Collection www.papercrafterscorner.com/papercrafter...rait-collection.html

Oooh! Cool vintage, great bold gold and black colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment